TEST YOUR COMPATIBILITY WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE
Do you know the strengths and weaknesses of your mate? Are you destined to get along for a lifetime? We can help you understand each other by giving you a comparison analysis of both your positive and negative traits. Your compatibility analysis is available upon request.
HANDWRITING ANALYSIS SAMPLES BELOW
NAME Christine Symthe
Executive with a major corporation
DATE May 16, 2001
SUMMARY: You are a GREAT communicator, a down to earth type individual who has
no problems getting others to immediately like you. Cheerful and optimistic, you are WELL
suited to your position at work. You have a sharp mind and are able to exercise good
judgment. You excel as a person in charge and your charm immediately attracts others so that
they want to be around you, listen to you and follow your example. You have the type of
personality that can conquer worlds by a smile.
1. SLANT: Your slant shows you to be somewhat reserved at times, a diplomatic person who
enjoys the opportunity to withdraw but one who doesn't always feel the necessity to tell all.
You can be poised and cool-headed which makes you invaluable in your job.
2. BASELINE: You are basically an "up" type person, successful with an average amount of
mental energy. You are not afraid to become involved in a situation or with people. Your
baseline shows you to be a team player or at least, you know how to be one.
3. SPACING: Your spacing between your letters and words reveal you to have good
judgment. You have a normal sense of economy. You are able to balance out your finances and
you are probably financially productive. You are not wasteful as a rule. You have a good
critical sense which means you are able to initiate constructive criticism in an easy flowing
manner. You have a charm about you which causes people to respond positively to you even as
you are telling them something that needs to be changed or redirected. They like you,
regardless of what you may be saying to them in the light of making changes. Your
handwriting shows you are able to adapt to situations that suddenly change and you have a
grasp of new ideas. You are not afraid to embrace them. You can be open-minded. You seem
quite able to form normal relationships with people.
4. PRESSURE: From what pressure could be discerned from a faxed copy, it would seem that
you have the ability to get over an emotional impact of a situation in a normal amount of time
which reveals you to be a balanced individual with healthy responses.
5. SIZE: The size of your letters show you to be a well-adjusted person, balanced, possessing
the ability to focus on a task at hand. You have learned to roll with the punches and are able to
change your mood as the situation calls for change. This makes you an example to others, a
6. SPEED: The speed with which you progress across the page writing your letters and the
flow of your writing show you to be a person with an average amount of patience. You are not
overly impatient nor are you super-patient. Your writing reveals that you express yourself to
others as an individual of normal intelligence. You do not appear to be "above" others as you
interact with them nor do you give the impression of being "under" them intellectually.
7. ZONES: You stay pretty much in the middle zone which shows you to be a down to earth
person with earthy ideas. Your head is not always in the clouds nor are you overly concerned
with your own basic physical drives.
8. CONNECTEDNESS: The way you connect your letters reveals that you seem to have an
appreciation of logical evaluations. You like to know your facts. You seem sociable, friendly,
affectionate, flexible and you are an easy communicator.
Note: All the way through your handwriting in many other areas not mentioned in this report, you reveal yourself to be a good communicator. In fact, it is so evident that it would have to be said you are a GREAT communicator!
9. SIGNATURE: Your signature reveals that you do NOT put on any airs in public. You are
the same person in private and in public for the most part. You wish to communicate your
ideas and thoughts. You do NOT demand attention from others but are willing to listen. Your
responses to others are very healthy. It would appear that you are a balanced person.
10. LOOPS: The way you make your loops show you to have earthy interests. You may enjoy
sports or dancing. You are just a down to earth type of individual although you also enjoy a
11. FINAL STROKES: You express in your final strokes that you have no hesitation to try a
12. HOOKS: It would seem that you have an acquisitive disposition for you are willing to be
flexible. You approach situations with the willingness to listen to what others have to say.
13. LETTER SHAPES: Your writing shows you to be mostly an open and frank individual with
the talent of being a good talker. Practical and realistic, as revealed by the way you form your
T's, you seem to be absentminded and somewhat forgetful at times. This is revealed by the
fact that you do not dot your i's nor your j's.
You seem to have a tie to the past. It is especially obvious when you make the capital I which
reveals how you think of yourself. Here you have even more pronounced leanings towards the
The formation of other letters reveal the following: It appears you have a certain amount of
imagination and originality although you prefer to stick with the norm, following instructions,
rules and patterns set by others which is where you feel more comfortable. You have a healthy
give and take when you interact with others. However, at times it seems that you lack
confidence. Nevertheless, you are able to face the challenges and move forward.
Being an earthy type person, you are not always idealistic but then neither do you have your
head always in the clouds. You exhibit a normal amount of energy in your physical drives and
you seem to be balanced where it comes to your needs and desires.
When dealing with others you may find a challenge in the way that you do not give easily in
some areas of your life, especially if the situation or individuals do not seem to fall into
agreement with you.
You seem to have a sharp mind and you are observant. Outgoing and friendly, you have an
open personality which makes others feel comfortable around you and they enjoy being in your
NAME Laura Caldwell
Manager of a large grocery store chain
DATE June 6, 2001
SUMMARY You are a normal, well-adjusted person with good judgment and leadership qualities. You have a solid head on your shoulders and are normally patient with those under your control. You adapt well, accept responsibility and are open-minded. You are intelligent, efficient and direct. Others see you as a nice person and like you. You are in control of your emotions and do not fall apart when emotional situations impact you. Your handwriting shows you are best suited for a career in administration management or leadership in any position of authority.
1. SLANT Your slant shows you are mildly friendly and affectionate. Perhaps you choose those with whom you wish to share your affections. Your writing reveals that you are not standoffish but at the same time, you are not quick to place yourself in a vulnerable position where your affections are concerned.
2. BASELINE Your writing here shows emotional control and faithfulness to your work and those who love you. At times, you can be quite cheerful and optimistic.
3. SPACING Your spacing between your letters and words shows that you have good judgment skills and a fine critical sense. It would seem that you are comfortable around finances which probably means you have a good head about you in not spending too lavishly and in balancing your books so that you stay above water. Your writing reveals that you have a tendency to adapt well and that you tend to have normal relationships with others. You may enjoy new ideas as you are open-minded. You have the skills to plan ahead, organize your life and time. You also have the ability to analyze situations and concepts and you are the type of person who considers the consequences before you act. However, you are not always a participant as you sometimes just prefer to observe.
4. PRESSURE The pressure in your handwriting shows a normal energy flow and normal involvement in extra-curicular activities as well as those in your personal and business life. Also revealed, is the ability to bounce back from an emotional impact. It would seem that you are a well adjusted and balanced person.
5. SIZE The size of your letters show you to be a normally social person, balanced, possessing the ability to focus or concentrate when you feel it is necessary to do so. You have learned to roll with the punches and are able to change your mood quickly when you believe the situation demands a swift mood change or whenever you are in the process of digesting new emotions.
6. SPEED The speed with which you progress across the page writing your letters and the flow of your writing show you to be a person with an average amount of patience. You are not overly impatient nor are you super-patient. Your writing reveals that you express yourself to others as an individual of normal intelligence. You do not appear to be "above"others as you interact with them nor do you give the impression of being "under" them intellectually. They view you as a person who is normally patient.
7. ZONES Your handwriting shows you to be a down to earth person with earthy ideas. Your head is not always in the clouds nor are you overly concerned with your own basic physical drives although you do enjoy instant gratification at times. You are realistic in your expectations of yourself and others.
8. CONNECTEDNESS The way you connect your letters reveals that you seem to have an appreciation of logical evaluations. You like to know your facts. You seem sociable, friendly, affectionate, flexible and you are considered by others to be a nice person with whom they can relate and be comfortable.
9. SIGNATURE Your signature reveals that you wish to communicate with others but you also enjoy your privacy so you likewise tend to pull back on your communication. You wish others to see that you have a creative flair but while you desire to stand out, you also enjoy hiding your true identity.
10. LOOPS The way you make your loops show that you like to play it safe and that you have some fixed habits that you really don't wish to change. Sometimes you tend to feel unfulfilled and your daily life falls below your expectations in regards to what you expect of yourself and also of others. You are able to concentrate on small details when you wish to specifically focus. Your handwriting reveals you to be intelligent, efficient and direct.
11. FINAL STROKES You express in your final strokes that you have no hesitation to try a new concept.
12. HOOKS Since there are no hooks present in the writing sample you submitted, it would seem that while you tend to be flexible as shown elsewhere in your writing, you do not always desire to take the time to listen to what others have to say. This doesn't mean you don't take the time. It means that don't always desire to do so, perhaps because of your busy schedule.
13. LETTER SHAPES Your handwriting reveals that you may enjoy art and embrace creative ideas at times but generally what this means is that whatever task you handle, you do so with just a little creative flair. Your handwriting also reveals that you do not always want others to know what you are thinking. You are not always willing to tell them everything. You prefer to be discreet and somewhat hidden in your true emotions. Although you can manage your tasks quite well, you are not always as organized in your mind as you might wish to be. You desire to communicate whenever you wish to communicate and to whomever you wish to communicate but you can coldly shut down all communication in the blink of an eye when it is your choice. Yet good communication is one of your skills. Normally, you seek to use your abilities to the best of your circumstances. You have good initiative and can be somewhat gullible at times. Although at times you can also be idealistic, that is not the general rule as you are more of a realistic person with down-to-earth goals. When backed into a corner, you may have a tendency to say what will please the other person at the risk of telling a "white" lie but this is not premeditated. Your handwriting shows you to be alert with average inclination towards good financial planning and you possess leadership qualities. You are a good communicator and qualified as a leader in your abilities and skills. A well balanced person who doesn't fall apart in emotional situations, you are at your best when you are in charge.
NAME Mickey Valdez
Sales Person in a large department store
DATE June 6, 2001
SUMMARY Mickey, you are a friendly, resourceful person who is a good talker, frank and open. You tend to be practical and realistic. You exhibit good judgment, normal emotional reactions and you have a tendency to be in control of situations when there are no surprises. People enjoy talking with you and they see you as intelligent, alert and trustworthy.
1. SLANT Your slant shows you to have the tendency to be poised, cool-headed and in control of yourself. You project yourself as balanced although at times you may feel rigid and tense.
2. BASELINE Your handwriting reveals you to be in emotional control although sometimes when situations suddenly develop, it is difficult for you to maintain that control. Yet, you project to others that you are in control. You are trustworthy and faithful to your job and others in your life.
3. SPACING Your spacing between your letters and words reveal you to have good judgment. You have a normal sense of economy. You are able to balance out your finances and you are probably financially productive as per the finances of which you have control. You are not wasteful as a rule. You have a good critical sense which means you are able to initiate constructive criticism in an easy flowing manner. You have the ability to plan ahead, organize your life and time. Again, your handwriting reveals your ability to take charge of your emotions.
4. PRESSURE Your handwriting shows that you have the ability to handle emotional situations . Since this is repeated so much as revealed all the way through your handwriting, you can be assured that you are gifted with the ability to control your emotions in any given situation. With this gift comes challenges more difficult than what the average person has to endure but you have the ability to overcome and remain in charge.
5. SIZE The size of your letters show you to be a well adjusted person most of the time.
6. SPEED The speed with which you progress across the page writing your letters and the flow of your writing show you to be a person with a normal level of concentration but sometimes you may tend to be unwilling to concentrate and your focus may be broken sporadically.
7. ZONES Your handwriting reveals you to be sometimes a dreamer although normally you seem to be content with life. Your basic drives (need for food and material necessities) are not a priority but sometimes it seems that that's all there is to focus on.
8. CONNECTEDNESS The way you connect your letters reveals that you choose when and to whom you wish to be nice, friendly and sociable.
9. SIGNATURE Your signature reveals that you do NOT put on any airs in public. You wish to communicate your ideas and thoughts. You do NOT demand attention from others although you do wish to be noticed.
10. LOOPS The way you make your loops show you to have certain leanings towards spiritual concepts. Although you are basically a down to earth person, you are not always easily understood and sometimes you tend to worry and even become somewhat frustrated.
11. FINAL STROKES You express in your final strokes that you have no hesitation to try a new concept but that you are definite in your ideas and not easily swayed.
12. LETTER SHAPES Your handwriting reveals that at times, you have a quick sense of humor, enjoy beauty and a poetic sense. You tend to think fast and understand readily. You are a resourceful person, a good talker, frank and open, practical and realistic. You make the choice when to communicate or not and you don't always enjoy tasks demanding imagination and originality but you do enjoy talking. While you wish to communicate, you tend to be impatient with those who do not understand what you are saying. You are intelligent and alert but you can be brusque in manner. You enjoy the fact that you are a woman and you seem to have a normal sex drive which is appealing to others as they see you as a satisfied person content with life. You have a light tendency towards creativity and you know how to plan out and direct an activity of which you have control. However, these plans tend to end in disappointment, perhaps because of a lack of support from others. You are normally a non-secretive, open personality type of person although again, you choose those with whom you wish to open up your heart.