Below is the
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION REQUIRED:
Our live and online classes have been given freely to all those who have successfully completed the required enrollment process since 1994. We are happy to provide assistance to anyone wishing to teach others how to improve English language reading skills and who is willing to display an ability to follow directions. By showing us a willingness to follow directions correctly in answering the enrollment questions, the person signing up the student for the classes has proven our instructions for each of the 60 daily lessons of Step One can be followed for the student's greatest possible success.
So please take your time, read each question carefully and answer according to the instructions given. This will eliminate any delays in getting your student started in our free online phonics classes.
The Secret To Success With Our Free Online Phonics
ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE A SUPERVISOR even those students who are adult.
DO NOT BEGIN THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS UNTIL THE STUDENT HAS A SUPERVISOR.
All enrollment submissions without question number two completely answered as to supervisor's name will be DELETED.
Please answer ALL of the questions in complete sentences.
Any question answered with a word here and there but not in a complete sentence MAY BE SENT BACK TO YOU TO DO AGAIN before your enrollment is accepted. If your answer is not presented according to the instructions specifically given in each question, your enrollment email may also be returnedto you to correct, before your enrollment will be considered.
Some questions require more than one answer!
Please number each answer according to the questions below:
1. What is the full name of the student and what is the student's age?
2. What is the full name of the supervisor and is the supervisor over eighteen? (You do not have to give your age.) What is the relationship of the supervisor and the student?
3. What is the name of the city in which the student and supervisor live?
4. What is the name of the State or region AND COUNTRY in which the student and supervisor live?
5.Is the student in public, private or Christian school? Is the student being home-schooled at present? What is the student's current grade level in school?
6. What special reading need does your student have?
7. What is the highest grade in school that the supervisor completed?
8. Please explain in fifty words or more why you believe it is important for every child to have the opportunity to learn how to read.
9. Since you have agreed to begin with ABC, what would be your reply if your student tells you that he or she doesn't see any reason to begin with ABC? Please answer in no less than twenty words.
10. Are you willing to faithfully spend twelve weeks teaching the essential basics of phonics starting with ABC? Explain why in no less than twenty-five words.
11. What is the correct email address you will be using in all of your correspondence with us during the twelve weeks of completing Step One of our online program?
12. Please tell us SPECIFICALLY where you heard about our program. Your answer to this question helps us in our marketing to keep this program free.
Generally, we are able to complete the enrollment process within 48 to 72 hours, but if you do not hear from us by one week after you submit your application, please send it in again. Sometimes we receive emails that are returned to us when we hit "Reply". Please make sure you are using a working email and that you can receive messages from the same email address that you use to submit your application. If you do not hear from us a second time, please resubmit using another email address.
Please do NOT send your enrollment by any form of attachment, not even MS Word because your submission will be deleted and you will have to resubmit. Also, you will not be informed that your email has been deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.
NOW PLEASE SEND THE ABOVE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION with the subject "New Enrollment"CLICK THE MAILBOX TO SEND EMAIL
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND YOUR PATIENCE. YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM US AS SOON AS YOUR ENROLLMENT APPLICATION HAS BEEN PROCESSED.